I often see on message boards questions about loved ones that are in the end stages of life.
Often this includes loved ones:
- Seeing people that others can’t see
- Talking to people others can’t see in the room
- Reaching up or out towards others
- Making comments such as “He’s so beautiful” or “heaven is beautiful”
- Mentioning loved ones long deceased
- Even claiming to have a glimpse of heaven and sharing what was seen
- Open eyes when in a coma and look straight up
- Smile at an unseen entity
All of this is very common in the end stages of life. This is a time and occurrence that none of us are going to understand until we are there.
Just as the journey through life is different for everyone, the journey towards life in heaven is different for everyone.
However, I want to assure you that all of these situations mentioned are very common.
Remember, hearing is the last of our senses to leave us. Even if your loved one is in a coma they can still hear you.
We may not be able to see what our loved one sees, but we can be assured that angels and loved ones long deceased are with us and waiting to escort our loved one into their new home and to meet Jesus.