We live in a changing world. Understanding what is going on and being able to carry on a communication helps us with not only our social and personal relationships, but also increases our creativity and curiosity.
We do not have to be in school to keep learning. Life is an ongoing lesson and classroom.
An intellectually well person is open to new ideas and understandings and enjoys learning and being mentally stimulated.
Some ways to keep learning and increase our intellectual wellness include:
- Read for both fun and to learn
- Keep abreast of current events
- Improve skills for studying
- Play a musical instrument
- Learn a foreign language
- Learn a new craft or hobby
- Be creative
- Journal your thoughts and feelings
- Keep the mind sharp with crossword puzzles and suduko
- Take a class for fun—online classes and affordable classes are available on sites such as Udemy or YouTube
How do you keep your mind sharp?
You must log in to post a comment.