My relationship with God is important to me. However, it’s not always been that way. I had to go through some very difficult times and discover I had no where else to turn before I rededicated my life to Christ.
However, there are still times when life gets in the way and I become so busy that I realize I am neglecting our time together.
Spiritual wellness is “a matter of values and beliefs that provide a purpose in our lives.” For me, this means a relationship with Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
For me this means:
- Discovering how to be quiet and listen
- Studying Scripture
- Resting in God and not worrying
- Praying, Meditating and worshipping
- Living a life that honors God
- Showing Forgiveness
- Being willing to share Christ with others
- Growing my faith and relationship with Christ
What does spiritual wellness mean to you?
You must log in to post a comment.