Being a natural introvert, means it’s more difficult to push myself out of my comfort zone to meet new people or hang out with friends. For extroverts, it’s much easier to get out and mingle with friends.
Social wellness is the ability we have to interact with the people around us.
- Understanding if we are an introvert or extrovert
- Communication skills
- Building meaningful relationships
- Creating a support system
- Learning to read people
- Watching out for people that drain us
- Blooming where we are planted
- Stepping out of our comfort zone
- Respecting yourself and others
Where do you shine or struggle with social wellness?
You must log in to post a comment.