There have been times when I wondered if anything was going my way.
No matter how hard I tried or how much effort I put into the endeavor nothing seemed to work.
This led to great disappointment and discouragement. There were days when depression hit and I nothing could lift my mood.
When discouraged, I have to remind myself that:
- This too shall pass
- God is preparing me for something better
- God has a better plan
- There is a reason for this
- I need to spend more time in God’s word and in prayer seeking His will
- I need to work off the depression
- My circumstances don’t identify me as a person
What has discouragement taught you?
You must log in to post a comment.