I’ve discovered that when I work on my craft, I notice my stress level go down. After some probing, I want to share the reasons that I came up with.
- We allow our minds to focus on something else then our current troubles.
- We are doing something that we enjoy.
- We are doing something that relaxes us.
- We are doing something that feels productive.
- We are creating something that expresses our hearts and feelings.
- We are using our craft as a way to vent or work through our thoughts and emotions.
- We are allowing ourselves the freedom to be who we are.
- We use our art as a form of meditation or worship.
- We have the freedom to mold our craft any way we desire. We can add to, take away or start over.
- We can lift others up with the use of our craft.
In what ways do you use your craft to reduce stress?
You must log in to post a comment.