Even before unemployment kicked in, I spent two years searching for a position.
Searching for a job is very overwhelming and frustrating.
- There are so many options it is overwhelming
- There are times when there seems to be no options to choose from
- Narrowing down a job position is essential
- Although I want to rush the process, the company has other concerns that can slow things
- Networking is essential
- Persistence pays off
- I must have confidence in myself and my abilities
- Seek help from anyone and everyone possible—the least they can say is no
- In time the right fit will come along
- God is in control and has a plan
What lessons have you learned?