We are in all types of relationships, although the first thing that may come to our mind is a romantic relationship.
However, there are relationships we have with all kinds of people:
- Our spouse
- Our parents
- Our siblings
- Our children
- Our co-workers
- Our neighbors
- Our friends
- The people at church
- The people at a club we are part of
- Friends that share an interest
- And so forth…
We all want to have a healthy relationship, regardless of what type of relationship that might be. None of us wants to be around people that drain us or bring the worse out of us.
Some aspects of relationship wellness include:
- Treating one another with respect
- Trusting one another
- Resolving conflicts satisfactorily
- Supporting one another
- Clear and open communication
- Encouraging one another
- Making healthy decisions
- Understanding when to say no or back away
Is there a relationship in which you struggle with any of these relationship aspects?
You must log in to post a comment.