Are you wondering if a loved one has Alzheimer’s?
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, work or leisure activities
- Memory loss that disrupts day to day life
- Problems with speaking and writing words
- Confusion with time and place
- Trouble understanding visual images, distance and colors and other spatial relationships.
- Poor judgement calls
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Misplacing things and the inability to find them
- Changes in mood or personality
What other warning signs have you noticed?