Do you have ideas that come a mile a minute? Do you have numerous outlets or interest to try? Would you like to make a living with your creative desires?
Creative types often deal with all of these questions.
So how do you determine answers to these questions?
- Write your ideas out
- Try different things
- Determine what you can’t do
- Determine what you enjoy doing and want to continue to explore
- Is this just a hobby and for fun?
- Is this something you dream about making a living out?
- Can you eat, sleep and breath this creative style
- How can your ideas be implemented into your medium of choice?
- Are you willing to learn and develop your skills?
- Are you willing to take chances and step out of your comfort zone to meet your goals?
- Do you have the financial resources to pursue your dream?
- Write out your goals and a plan to get from where you currently are to where you want to be.
What other steps would you recommend to explore your creative desires?